Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sad news

As many of you probably already know, Isil had some major RL issues and she is not in Second Life anymore, probably she won't ever come back.
Of course this has been terrible to me, to her friends, it is terrible to the whole Cats'n'Claws little community and probably it will kill the Catfightator project.
But I hope Cats'n'Claws won't die for this. I hope this group and this blog will work like a meeting point to share our common interest, to meet and to have fun. And, on my own, I have a lot of catfight postures ready for the catfightator that could be used without catfightator, I am trying to figure how and have some little ideas...
Well, let's meet here and in SL to share projects and organize tournaments or whatsoever. Tell me if there is something that should be known and I will publish it here.
Let's keep alive Cats'n'Claws!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I have never known Isil Augustus it is sad that some problems force you to take certain decisions. I hope that everything her is OK and solves her problems. But also I think that between all we can help that this group continues forward. (Sorry for my english)

Unknown said...

Hi Jopey

I'm striken with sadness by this news - although Cloudie Petty alredy told me the other day.

I hope we can bring the group forward - I think we need most of all som kind of hang-out

any ideas ?
Camilla