Tuesday, February 20, 2007

An Arena for all kitties

Well, now all Cats'n'Claws members have a place where to meet and challenge each other.
Go into the bdsMALL, in Hawthorne, you will see a teleporter on the ground. While you have your Cats'n'Claws group active, right click on the teleporter and sit on the cylinder that will appear. You will be brought right to the Arena, a custom building that Eigen Summers made for me. and I gladly share with all you kitties. There are bleachers to watch matches and a throne too. If you want/need to rezz something ask me for an invite to X-ray group (as only X-ray group members can rezz objects in the area. I know it's bothering but I can ensure it is better than swimming between prims).
I know there are and there will be other wonderful meeting places, but this one is what I want share with you all. Enjoy and see you soon.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do I join the group?

Anonymous said...

HI:

This is CatFight Reich
the newet catfight loving member
of 2nd Life. I have lots of Poser Stuff etc etc and I'm an accomplished Graphic artisit ...would really love to get into the Sexfight Sexy catfight Realm of things :)